Creative Garden Early Learning Pakenham is located in the Lakeside Estate just off the bypass on the Cardinia Road exit, next to Woolworths. Our care and education centre provides long day care to 123 children including a fully funded kindergarten program with qualified kindergarten teachers.
The new purpose built centre has beautiful playgrounds and our younger children have adjoining sleeping rooms. We are conveniently located near the Pakenham bypass Clyde Road exit. Our centre has a qualified chef who prepares all meals on site with fresh market ingredients. Our activities are simply amazing with quality that exceeds even the best day care centre levels.
Our commitment to quality child care has the industry’s best staff aspiring to be employed with us. We understand the importance of consistency and stability with your carer and aim to have the highest staff retention rates in the industry. Individual children’s cultural, religious and nutritional needs are catered for and we encourage communication from parents who like to check on their child’s progress throughout the day. We know how important the decision is as to where you are going to leave your child and we guarantee to make your day care experience full of fun and happiness. If you are passing by, drop in and see for yourself what is undoubtedly the best centre in Pakenham.
- Conveniently located just off the freeway.
- Walking distance from Cardinia Road train station.
- Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework with a focus on the natural environment.
- 4 year old kindergarten program with a qualified kindergarten teacher (bachelor’s degree holder) 5 days a week.
- Nutritious and delicious meals all prepared on site by our chef.
- Strong emphasis on working closely with children and families to create a strong sense of community.
Our Kindergarten program is taught by a Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Teacher and qualified educators who offer a range of programs and learning skills to support your child’s transition to school.
All Early Childhood settings follow the National Early Years Framework and work very closely on your child’s interests and strengths to encourage a rewarding year ahead.
We regard our Kindergarten program to be one of high quality where your child’s best interests are considered to create a healthy and enjoyable educational experience.