It’s impossible to take a vacation at the moment due to COVID-19 restrictions.
But you can take the kids on a mini-escape of sorts, thanks to Tourism Australia.
The tourism body has launched a series of immersive videos that explore Australia’s unique sights, sounds and textures.
The videos feature 8D Audio, a sound engineering treatment that makes music and effects sound like they are coming from different places when wearing headphones.
Interestingly, the six videos are themed by colour.
There are blue, red, magenta, green, black and white videos to help showcase the visual diversity found in Australia.
Watch the videos
You can also view them below!
· Blue: A moment of joy for water lover
· Red: A moment of escape for adventurers
· Magenta: A moment of freedom for romantics
· Green: A moment of relaxation for nature lovers
· Black: A moment of inspiration for creatives
· White: A moment of calm for minimalists